Thursday, July 9, 2020

Rahhnstawp




Ronnie John Villa Jr has been posting on Twitter and Instagram for many years, but he doesn't leave everything up forever.  Such is the way of the internet.  Fortunately I've saved enough of his self published and mostly self shot portraits to make a decent post of them here.  He's a true beauty and a bit of a gym hound.  At one point he seems to have had some ambition to earn extra bucks as a stripper.  He certainly has the body for it, but what really stands out is his face: luscious lips, soulful eyes, faint but dark facial hair and a perfect nose.  Some men are truly blessed.
 

















I believe the photo directly above was probably the first I saw of him, so I had some catching up to do.  Below are those from his brief gogo boy stint, the sort of thing that was almost certainly even better in person.  I'm truly sorry I missed it.













These last three above are him with his boyfriend.  Some of his old posts made it sound as if they broke up but it isn't the case.  He continues to post pictures of them together and he continues to (jokingly?) complain.  They remain a handsome couple.





No comments:

Post a Comment