Monday, October 26, 2020

Devan Meji

 
























  

At first I thought he was of Japanese and Indigenous American descent, then I noticed his resemblance to Miguel Temon.  I carefully listened to his voice in one of his videos where he spoke of his studying for a driver's liscense and realized he was probably Mexican, and the hair patterns on his body were nearly identical to those of Miguel.  I felt like I had fianally discovered Miguel Temon's younger brother; and as luck and my personal desire would have it: he's almost exclusively a Bottom.  Needless for me to elaborate further, I consider him gorgeous.  He is some six years younger than Miguel but equally athletic.

Here's a link to a short video, very compelling:https://twitter.com/DevanMeji/status/1322127251547295744/video/1

No comments:

Post a Comment