Wednesday, July 19, 2023

LYBxx00 in Korea


From Chaturbate, OnlyFans & Twitter








 Lybxx00 is a model I've followed on Twitter for a few years.  He likes to lock up his dick from time to time, but let's it out to play regularly.  He had an OnlyFans page for a while but doesn't now, as far as I can find. On Twitter, he usually masks his face, either digitally or in the traditional manner.  He appears to be primarily a Bottom, though I've only seen him fucked with dildos, both in his own hand or attached to a fuck machine. L4X (another moniker) clearly likes to work out regularly. Though fairly slender, he's nicely muscled, with a very shapely ass.  His dick is a good size and its fun to watch him stuff it into the cage, in at least one of the videos I've watched.  I hope he does good business.













































No comments:

Post a Comment