Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Compa, Oso y Oskar

grabado de José Medina 
para BiLatinMen 
Abril 2011
Tijuana 
Baja California México






I hope this won’t be the last time I post some pictures of Compa here.  It’s been a long time since I’ve done so and an even longer time since he posed for this sort of public consumption.  For me, these pictures never get old, which of course has its limitations.  I should like to know what he looks like now, even if he were rather fat. He has the sort of beauty that I want to believe can transcend such physical decline.  Never the less, he looks pretty handsome here and enjoying himself as was his wont.  The two guys he’s with in these pictures (both very handsome and desirable) appear in another tape and set of photos from this outfit as a duo.  This three way is a good deal more exciting than that other encounter (but, then, it lacks Compa.)













1 comment:

  1. me encanta ver al Oso mamando verga y cuando se lo estan culiando es excitante ver a ese machote gozando turca por el culo

    ReplyDelete