Friday, October 28, 2022

Bobby Pacheco & Butch Wallace by Mel Roberts










 The photos of Bobby Pacheco were shot around 1965 
 and those of Butch Wallace some five years later. 
 I posted many of these pictures of Butch in an earlier 
 post, but discovered some today (while specifically 
 looking for the ones of Mr Pacheco) 
 that I hadn't seen before and better examples of those 
 I previously posted. I also felt that 
 these beautiful young men 
 complimented each other, in a sense, 
 harmonizing with each other, and showing 
 Mel Roberts' talent 
 for finding young men who were not conventionally 
 beautiful, but strikingly handsome and 
 relaxed in their self presentation. They are models, 
 as far as I know, that only he 
 was perceptive and attentive enough to employ.










No comments:

Post a Comment