Friday, March 22, 2013

Capitalisms Collapse Again



 




This is another small selection from the paintings I will be showing next month at Max Fish alongside those of my compatriot, Max Schumann.  I'll be leaving for the East Coast in a few days and look forward to a productive five weeks away from home.  I hope that all of my friends who are able to do so without going to any ridiculous lengths will come see the show, especially as it is likely to be our last at this friendly place (which may explain in part the tone of celebration in approaching our collective doom that permeates my current work.)  As can be seen from these paintings on playing cards above and below, I haven't limited myself to the subject of oil spills, and not all is grim in my approach to what lies ahead.
 







 





No comments:

Post a Comment