Sunday, April 14, 2013

Colombiano Militar, La Segunda Presentación Desnudo




 
The first post I made of this guy's photographs have proven to be the most popular that I've set up thus far, so I figured it was time to give him another opportunity here to bring pleasure to my few happy readers with a taste for such beauty.  I discovered some time after the last post centering on this brave fellow that he occasionally makes some money and admirers by masturbating before a video camera attached to his computer.  The photographs at the very bottom of this post represent a slim selection from that sizable body of work that I stumbled upon very much by accident while investigating the incipient career of a less well formed young entrepreneur.
 






 

 
 

 
 
 









1 comment:

  1. https://mobile.twitter.com/Quilichaao123 tantos años se cuidan me.gregan

    ReplyDelete