Monday, March 21, 2016

Tamar's Place & the 1st World Insurrection Circus

Bread & Puppet Theater
Glover VT, August 2003






In August 2003 I made the long trip north to Glover, Vermont, to take part in the Bread & Puppet Geezer Week.  I hadn't performed in or even attended the Bread and Puppet Circus and Pageant since 1989, though I had visited the Dopp Farm a few times in the interim, just not when the crowds were there.  I stayed up at Tamar Schumann's house, which is located on the hill above her parent's house and property.  I had lived there with her and her first husband, David, for about six months in 1987, so I knew the property very well and spent a fair amount of time reacquainting myself with some spots I enjoyed haunting  fifteen years earlier.












No comments:

Post a Comment