Thursday, July 14, 2016

Ottoniel Yañez

México Distrito Federal 









The first picture I saw of Ottoniel was the one at the top of the page where he’s wearing that plastic iron crown that suits his insolent beauty.  It was some time back, maybe a couple of years.  I figured I needed to find more of him and did.  He doesn’t take a lot of naked pictures of himself or pose for them for others, but they can be found, a few more than those I’ve put up here.  He appears to be in his mid twenties, takes great care of his body and is a proud pasivo.  One can’t help but envy his fuckers.


















4 comments:

  1. Fuck este man me vuelve loco ya le vi la vrga ya puedo estar en pan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Al principio me sorprendió ver cuán grande es la polla dura de Ottoniel. Ciertamente contradice la noción recibida de que los culturistas solo están tratando de compensar sus pequeños penes.Y gracias por tu sentido comentario.

      Delete
  2. Anyone interested in another, but much less seen post on this blog concerning Ottoniel should follow this link: https://artebarrato.blogspot.com/2018/11/ottoniel-yanez-three-or-four-years-ago.html

    ReplyDelete