Sunday, December 4, 2016

Naked Self Portraits by a Thai Boxer

Zenzai J (H Danialz) 
Thailand 2016





I discovered this guy’s pictures on Twitter last year and have been collecting the more striking of them to a folder devoted to him.  He appears to be trained in Thai Boxing, and is an admirer of Buakaw Banchamek.  He also appears to be bisexual, married to a lovely young woman and with a couple of kids (who sometimes appear in his nonsexual photos.)  His nickname (or screen name,) Zenzai J, is derived from a quick Japanese language course.  I’ve no idea why.


























6 comments:

  1. do you have more pictures of this man?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have many more. Should I make another post devoted to him?

      Delete
    2. Please, yes, I couldn't find a personal account on twitter or instagram, could you send me by email?

      muercos14@gmail.com

      THX

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You are very welcome. There are more pictures of him that I posted if you wish to see: https://artebarrato.blogspot.com/2021/05/zenzai-j.html

      Delete
    2. Hai, his Twitter name? Do you got his video?

      Delete