Thursday, September 8, 2011

El Joven Eduardo De Toluca







I've been rather fascinated the last day or so by this young man whose self portraits I found on an Internet site. I'd thought at first that he was somewhat imprudent in giving a full name; but as I tried to check it out and got no where, I'm fairly sure it was fictitious, and now think him not quite a fool. There can be no question that he is very much in keeping with my taste in imaginary lovers; and so, I don't mind that he has crudely obscured his handsome face with a digitally painted mask of his own drawing. His body looks both solid and a little soft, strongly muscled, but with a thin layer of fat, hairy, with a nicely shaped and fairly large cock, young, and refreshingly open to a little bisexual action (he was looking to arrange an hombre/mujer/hombre threesome; and I wish him all the luck in the world.)












No comments:

Post a Comment