Monday, September 19, 2011

Paulo Colimbra, Fabricio, And Ricardo Onça; One And The Same


For some time now I've been planning a post devoted to the beauty of this particular Brasileiro over whom I've been masturbating since I first became aware of him some seven or eight years ago. He has worked for various companies, many of whom pretended that he was their own special find (hence the many names, which extend beyond those listed.) He has a peculiar smile, which needs to be photographed in a better manner than the various professional photographers that I've sampled here seem capable of. I've done my best to alter the lighting, exposure, and mood of the assembled images and cropped them to my better liking. I hope I have made them work as a group of pictures, because I really do admire this guy no end. He has a face worthy of a drawing by Pedro Palanca.

Paulo




Fabricio


Ricardo


Paulo (again)

No comments:

Post a Comment