Sunday, September 4, 2011

Over A Year Ago




These are photographs from an abandoned slide show from over a year ago. I did several slide show videos and posted them on Youtube, Vimeo and Facebook, but they met with bewilderment for the most part and so I stopped presenting them. I did however like these individual photographs from the one I had planned to do next; and I thought that this was as good a place as any to present them. It's possible that some of them will serve as the models for the paintings I will make for the show Max and I will exhibit at Max Fish in December. They will need revolutionary texts, of course. I was thinking that a good one (and one that strikes me as especially pertinent now) would be that wonderful old adage: No more replastering; the structure is rotten!
















No comments:

Post a Comment