Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Roberto's Perfect Pits

I've only just discovered various blogs devoted to the worship of men's armpits; and as I share this particular fetish, I had hopes of finding the perfect photo of the sort of armpits I adore. Alas, my ideal was not to be found among the images posted by any of these bloggers. Fortunately, I recalled these photographs I took of this very generous man, whom I met in the Yucatan about nineteen years ago through his nephews, Andres and Edgar. Nothing overtly sexual has ever taken place between us, yet he has managed to provide me with numerous clandestine thrills over the many years we have been friends. Certainly, he has provided me with my favorite image of a man's armpits.




My longtime roommate, Edgar, has a great many uncles and the youngest of them, and very near his age, is Roberto. As you can see, Roberto is a very handsome guy, as are most of his brothers; and despite his youth, he is already a grandfather. I shot these photos nine years ago, one night when Roberto was feeling a little melancholy and had been drinking a little. For some unstated reason, after I had taken a few photos of him with his hands behind his head, he offered to remove his shirt and display his magnificent chest, arms, and armpits. He liked the resulting pictures so much he sent copies of them to his wife. She showed them to me when I next visited her in the Yucatan (while Roberto was here in San Francisco.) I'm sure they're the only photos of this kind she's likely to ever have of her handsome husband.





No comments:

Post a Comment