Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tres Amigos De Chano Ramos







I'm making this post in large part at the urging of an enthusiastic admirer of the work of erotic video maker Robert Ackerly, better known as Chano Ramos. I hope I have not misled anyone into believing that I'm personally acquainted with Mr. Ackerly. I have not had any direct contact with him. These stills from his work I found through the Internet on a site devoted to urine drinkers. I was directed to this site by a comment Chano left on yet another blog, which I discovered by googling the name of his mentor, Jim Moss, and the name of one of their films, Tom Cat Beach. I hope that clears up any confusion. Now for more important matters, such as the display of some rather enchantingly theatrical pictures from a video I have never had the good fortune to see as such, here are the highlights I've chosen to represent this handsome trio.














No comments:

Post a Comment