Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Little Sex Work On The Side


The two Lovers engaged in Play before the Viewer are unusual for their Type, as they're doing it for Free.   The whole Point of their being on Camera in this Way is supposedly to make a little extra Cash.   It would seem that these Two are more excited by the Prospect of showing All the World their most intimately ardent Acts, even if this Passion becomes both reified and (paradoxically) falsified by its Display.   It is not for me to object to this Self-Objectification, as it brings me Pleasure, despite my Consciousness of its being an adulterated Substitute for a complicated, yet unselfish, Act.   I know, even in my own momentarily more satisfying Sex Life of late, that there are Times when my Lover likes looking in the Mirror as we make Love. 



















1 comment:

  1. I try not to comment on my own work, but I could not help but add that the young man in the orange cap looks remarkably like the Point Guard for the San Antonio Spurs, Tony Parker.

    ReplyDelete