Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Dos Ejemplos de un Cuerpo Masculino Perfecto

 














I'm not completely convinced that the two young Mexicanos pictured above and below are not one and the same body.  If I present them as two separate beings, it may still be appropriate, since for the first displayed example of perfection I have been given two contradictory sets of (very rough) identification.  I've seen him referred to as both Cornelio, un Buen Chico de Cozumel, Quintana Roo, and an unnamed Chacal Rico de DF.  Since the second guy shown was given a similar description as un Rico Morenazo de DF (en el Vapor,) and their bodies are even more similar than these vague tags, I think I'm not too far off in presenting them together with a conjoined identity.  Ultimately, what should never be questioned is the irrefutable beauty of the youth(s) here displayed.  
 





No comments:

Post a Comment