Thursday, June 16, 2016

Noé Romero

Distrito Federal de México, 2016


I recently encountered photographs of this young Mexican man, Noé Romero, and his husband (marido) on a Tumblr page named Jose Carlos.   After doing some image searches I was able to locate his Twitter page and began following him.  He is, to my way of thinking, ridiculously handsome, every part of him and altogether.  I would enjoy seeing him with all his body hair left untrimmed, but am happy to see him any way he may choose to present himself.  I was unsure whether or not I should refrain from showing his partner in less than an equal light, or even not at all, and settled for the former.  He is lovely as well, but not quite on the same level as the man he has wisely chosen for worship.  





















1 comment:

  1. meteme esa gran vergota Noe para que me hagas sentir un macho de verdad que me revienta el culo

    ReplyDelete