Friday, April 29, 2011

El Dios Mexicano Chopan



One of those rare souls who reads this blog regularly asked me in an e-mail to not stint on the young Latin sex gods I indulge myself in exhibiting from time to time. Noticing that I had not done so of late, and per his request, I now would like to introduce you to these images of a young gogo-boy from Los Angeles who had a profile on Xtube in times seemingly long past. While I have never had any direct physical or verbal exchange with this fellow (though I was briefly one of his many thousands of "friends" on the aforementioned site where he presented himself,) I have long admired his great physical beauty and openly comic soul.



For me, Chopan has the appearance of not only a young man of exceptional good taste, but one who must taste good as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment